The Au-Pair Agency logo.. The Au-Pair Agency logo

We work with associate agencies in most parts of Europe including France, Spain, Italy and Germany as well as the Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Romania and Bulgaria.

Any citizen of the E.U. irrespective of sex or age, may be an au-pair. Any unmarried non-European, from a list of countries defined by the Home Office. An Au-Pair may be either male or female.

Click here for an online application form

Nanny with child: the Au-Pair Agency

Travel Insurance

It is essential that all au-pairs have full travel insurance, to last for the total length of their stay, before coming to Britain. This can be often be obtained through the International Students association. Your nearest university should be able to help you. Gap year insurance is not expensive.

Medical Information

As low income citizens, aupairs may be able to obtain assistance with the cost of medical, dental and optical treatment if they complete an HC1 form. This is obtainable from medical centres, opticians and dentists.

The Au-Pair Agency cannot arrange this for you.

For further information please visit the website or

The current visa charge for this registration is £34, payable by the au-pair.